With the ongoing Covid 19 changes, we are continuing to asses and modify our protocols and processes to keep everyone safe and healthy.
Our office has always utilized personal protective equipment (PPE) that has exceeded all the CDC guidelines, however, in light of the COVID-19 Pandemic we want you to know that we have added additional layers to guidelines and protocols to ensure your safety. You will see many changes, from scheduling your appointments to providing care to streamlined checkout procedures. If you would like to learn more about the steps we have implemented to keep you and our team safe, please click the link below.
- Prior to your appointment with us, you will be contacted via phone, text or email and asked a set of health-related questions. It is required that we complete this questionnaire prior to your appointment.
- Personalized arrival procedures (Virtual Check In) are available to guide you from your car directly to treatment rooms to eliminate contacting surfaces.
- Maintain distancing in the reception area for essential caregivers and parents of minors if they cannot wait in a vehicle or outside the clinic.
- We have removed magazines and items that can harbor or transfer germs of any kind. Hand sanitizers are positioned throughout the office.
- We require a mask to be worn by ALL patients upon entering the office and team members are required to wear mask all day.
- Hand washing and hand sanitizing stations are available for use before all appointments by our team and by our patients.
- Longer appointment times for you to prepare and complete all appointment tasks and duties in the safest and most comprehensive manner.
- We have installed barriers throughout the office.
- Introduce an oral pre rinse by all patients to reduce exposure to germs.
- Enhanced operatory disinfection procedures of all surfaces between patients.
- Ambient air management with HEPA hospital grade air filtration continuously in treatment rooms and common areas to remove germs from circulating air.
- Introduce protocols to reduce or eliminate airborne aerosols during all dental procedures.
- New personal protection equipment like visors, gowns, and masks for our doctors and team to provide barriers against the smallest of germs.
- Upon arrival each morning, we screen and record the temperature of every team member.
These are just a few of the layers that we have added to what we have already been doing for years. Please call our office should you have any questions or if need to schedule an appointment. As always, thank you for your trust and loyalty and we look forward to seeing you again!
Welcome Back ❤
Drs. Pappert & Kirk Family Dentistry.